Lewisham Children and Family Centres
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, Lewisham Children and Family Centres
Data Protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposed that we have clearly explained
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up-to–date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely.
Personal data means any information about an individual and from which that person can be identified.
Collection of information
We receive and store information about you which may include:
·Information you provide to us:
- Your name and email. We collect this information online when you complete a contact form or professional login.
- Information about your use of the website
- The requested web page or download with dateand time you accessed the website
- The internet address from which you accessed the website
- Details about your device, browser and operating system for support purposes
Use of information
We use your information to provide, administer and improve our services and marketing to you.
Consent – your choices
We will only contact your personal email address if we have your consent to do so. All our marketing email communications include clearly visible unsubscribe andopt–out links for changing preferences. You can opt outof communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of information
Information collected by us will be used by LEWISHAM CHILDREN AND FAMILY CENTRES only and not passed to third parties unless you have given consent,except where the product or service is delivered by a third party on our behalf, or we are obliged by law to doso. If those third parties are based outside the EU, wewill ensure that their data processing activities arecompliant with EU law. We will only keep data for as long as necessary.
Retention of information
We retain your information for as long as required either by UK or EU law and/or as long as we need it toprovide you with services or information you have requested or signed up to.
Use of LEWISHAM CHILDREN AND FAMILY CENTRES website(s)
We make every effort to ensure that viruses, malware and other malicious software is excluded from our website, however we advise that you take appropriateprecautions to protect your device. LEWISHAM CHILDREN AND FAMILY CENTRES cannot be heldresponsible for any consequential damage from malicious software or any other use of our website,products or services.
Your information and rights
You have the right to access any information we hold relating to you. You can request access to personal information or details of any transfers to third parties by emailing us at email@example.com You may also request that we delete personal informationthat we hold about you.