We all know the benefits of walking for our physical...
There's nothing nicer than sharing a story with your little...
For more information about the scheme, please visit www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/applying-for-settled-status Download the...
Many families experience illness and difficult times and other friends...
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week. During the COVID-19...
This year the theme is Nature and how connecting with...
Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week 4th May 2021 We’ve all been...
As parents, we want the best for our children, but...
Taking a positive approach to parenting will make all the...
Join us for a Healthy Walk the Easter - the...
Join Lewisham Children and Family Centres to access FREE workshops, sessions, courses and support.
- Read our blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Men
tal Health, plus many more. Use the search box above to find more information.
- Join one of our sessions, face to face in our centres or online – see our current timetable for more details.
- Receive 1:1 support for one of our Family Practitioners including support with accessing specific services that might help you with any difficulties you might be having, and access to employment and benefits advice too.
- Join one of our parenting programmes. We have Incredible Years, Triple P courses and Triple P Discussion Groups starting soon, see our Timetable page for details.
- Coronavirus Information, including information of which Food Banks, and other local services, are open
Community Connections Lewisham
Community Connections Lewisham, working with Age UK, Lewisham Local, VSL and Lewisham Foodbank will be able to help you with social support, advice and connect you with local services. Call the helpline 0330 058 3464 (Mon – Fri, 9.30am to 4pm) email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website www.lewishamlocal.com/request-support/
Lewisham Food Bank
- For information about accessing the Lewisham Food Bank visit their website lewisham.foodbank.org.uk/covid-19/or contact us for support to access the Food Bank.
Lewisham Family Information Service –
UK Government Coronavirus response
Lewisham & Greenwich Health Visitors –
Lewisham & Greenwich Maternity Services –
NHS 111 – Coronavirus Symptoms Checker –