As we move towards the school Summer holidays it can...
Over the last 18 months we've all been spending more...
Woodpecker Youth Club Carnival Programme This Carnival-inspired programme for young people aged...
This Summer, with funding from the Department of Education, Lewisham...
Lots more summer activities for Families at Downderry Children Centre...
Cours d’Anglais 英语课 Englischklase klas ọmụmụ انګلیسي درسونه Lezioni di...
We have lots of FREE fun things to do this...
Roots of Empathy supports positive mental health and wellbeing in...
Hello everyone, My name is Anne I am an Early Years...
You may have seen the tragic case of two-year old...
Join Lewisham Children and Family Centres to access FREE workshops, sessions, courses and support.
- Read our blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Men
tal Health, plus many more. Use the search box above to find more information.
- Join one of our sessions, face to face in our centres or online – see our current timetable for more details.
- Receive 1:1 support for one of our Family Practitioners including support with accessing specific services that might help you with any difficulties you might be having, and access to employment and benefits advice too.
- Join one of our parenting programmes. We have Incredible Years, Triple P courses and Triple P Discussion Groups starting soon, see our Timetable page for details.
- Coronavirus Information, including information of which Food Banks, and other local services, are open
Community Connections Lewisham
Community Connections Lewisham, working with Age UK, Lewisham Local, VSL and Lewisham Foodbank will be able to help you with social support, advice and connect you with local services. Call the helpline 0330 058 3464 (Mon – Fri, 9.30am to 4pm) email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website www.lewishamlocal.com/request-support/
Lewisham Food Bank
- For information about accessing the Lewisham Food Bank visit their website lewisham.foodbank.org.uk/covid-19/or contact us for support to access the Food Bank.
Lewisham Family Information Service –
UK Government Coronavirus response
Lewisham & Greenwich Health Visitors –
Lewisham & Greenwich Maternity Services –
NHS 111 – Coronavirus Symptoms Checker –