Parenting during COVID-19 has brought so many challenges for us...
The Early Years Alliance is pleased to announce the next...
Children learn all the time and using a theme they...
Hello, my name is Anne Coppendale I am Early Year’s...
Emotional Regulation & The Brain As a parent I know only...
How does being outside help my baby? Benefits of being outside...
Children under two belong outside (Jim Greenman 1988) We think that...
Wellbeing is a term we have been hearing a lot...
Stay safe at work, get a rapid test Rapid COVID-19 tests...
Hi there My name is Sandra Faucher and I am an...
Contact us for information and support with anything that is troubling you.
- Speak to one of our Early Years Practitioners or Outreach workers for general advice.
- Read our blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Men
tal Health, plus many more.
- Join one of our face to face sessions in our centres – see our current timetable for more information.
- Receive 1:1 support for one of our Family Support Workers including support with accessing specific services that might help you with any difficulties you might be having, and access to employment and benefits advice too.
- Join one of our online parenting programmes. We have an Incredible Years course starting in January, as well as Triple P Discussion Groups starting soon, see our Parenting page for details.
Fill out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch to talk about the best way to help you.
BBC Lockdown Learning
- Coronavirus Information, including information of which Food Banks, and other local services, are open
Community Connections Lewisham
Community Connections Lewisham, working with Age UK, Lewisham Local, VSL and Lewisham Foodbank will be able to help you with social support, advice and connect you with local services. Call the helpline 0330 058 3464 (Mon – Fri, 9.30am to 4pm) email email@example.com or visit their website www.lewishamlocal.com/request-support/
Lewisham Food Bank
- For information about accessing the Lewisham Food Bank visit their website lewisham.foodbank.org.uk/covid-19/or contact us for support to access the Food Bank.
Lewisham Family Information Service –
UK Government Coronavirus response
Lewisham & Greenwich Health Visitors –
Lewisham & Greenwich Maternity Services –
NHS 111 – Coronavirus Symptoms Checker –