There’s lots to do over the Summer holidays and we’ve compiled a list so you can find something fun to do.
Here at Lewisham Children & Family Centres we have lots of exciting Summer sessions including African Drumming, Storytelling, Circus Skills and the ever popular Gilbert Giggles.
Did you know that Lewisham has 12 nature reserves that are free to visit? There’s sure to be one near you and they’re a great way to get out and into nature.
Did you know that Lewisham has 46 parks? They all offer lots of different experiences for you and your family Why not visit:
- Blythe Hill Park or Telegraph Hill Park where you can see the whole of London laid out infront of you.
- Have a (safe) paddle or walk along the river at Pepy’s Park, Ladywell Fields Park and Riverview Park and River Pool Linear Park, Broadway Fields, Cornmill Gardens and River View Park, Chinbrook Meadows
- Walk through the ancient woodland at Forster Memorial Park
- Visit a fantastic playground opposite the Horniman Museum at Horniman’s Triangle
Explore the most popular walking trails near Lewisham with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers and nature lovers like you. Simply pack a picnic and off you go.
- Grove Park to Crystal Palace
- Beckenham Place Park
- Greenwich to Westminster
- Greenwich Park and Royal Observatory Circle
- Crystal Palace Park
- Hilly Fields & Greenwich Park Circular
- Dulwich Upper Wood and Crystal Palace Park Circular
- Sydenham & Brockley
- Forster Memorial Park Circular