During this fun family event, which will take place via Zoom, we will share information and advice about how parents and carers of under-fives can support children’s learning and development at home through lots of exciting sessions for them and their children.
Activities will include fun communication and language sessions, easy money-saving cookery ideas that you and your children can join in with, baby massage taster sessions and much, much more.
The three-day online festival will run from Thursday 16 March to Saturday 18 March 2023, and parents and carers can book to attend as many or as few free sessions as they like here.
Thursday 16 March
- 6pm – 7pm: Nigel Clarke, children’s TV present and performer opens the event
- 7pm – 7.30pm: An introduction to Tiny Happy People
Friday 17 March
- 10am – 10.45am: Time for a snack!
- 1pm – 1.45pm: Baby massage taster session
- 2pm – 2.45pm: 50 things to do before you’re five: ‘Come and play’ – creative junk (#25)
- 4pm – 4.45pm: Activity fun with BBC Tiny Happy People
- 6pm – 6.45pm: 50 things to do before you’re five: ’50 things to do, but why?
Saturday 18 March
- 9am – 10am: Learning through play – exploring schemas
- 10am – 11am: Let’s talk about feelings
- 11am – 11.30am: 15 minutes of ‘you-time’ a day – an adult mindfulness and yoga session
All attendees to the free online family festival will also be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of five free Tonieboxes worth £79.99 each! The Toniebox is a magical, musical storybox built for children from nursery to school age, and beyond. Plus, all families can get 10% off all purchases at www.tonies.com using the promo code FAMILY10.