Join us at South-East London’s longest-running outdoor FREE festival returns with its biggest line-up yet and pick up your LCFC Summer Timetable!
Back for the first time in four years, People’s Day 2022 will feature a unique mix of artists celebrating the very best of Lewisham. Expect great music, amazing art and food from all over the world. People’s Day will be a huge celebration and everyone is invited to come along and enjoy the fun.
On the Main Stage
- Grammy-nominated reggae singer Tippa Irie returns to headline
- Music royalty Hollie Cook shares top billing with her own brand of ‘tropical pop’
- Also catch South London’s favourite disco band, All Day Breakfast Café
On the Blue Borough Stage
- Homegrown grime MC Novelist headlines
- Singer-songwriter Nina Rose
- Lewisham-raised 1Xtra DJ Shahlaa Tahira curates a line-up of local musicians, alongside rappers Koder and Don Strapzy and CassKidd.
Unit 137 Sound System
- Unit 137 Sound System celebrate their 10th birthday.
- A showcase of friends and family including DEM1NS, Bun Dem Out Records, Lionz Den, Síbín, Alchemy Allstars and Daisy Roots Movement.
- Merch stall by Done London
On the Kids Stage
- A take over from The Flying Seagull Project– known for their work with child refugees around the world in 23 countries.
It’s sure to be a great day