We know that parenting is rewarding but it can also sometimes feel challenging, difficult and exhausting!
Contact us for information and support with anything that is troubling you.
- Receive 1:1 support for one of our Family Support Workers including support with accessing specific services that might help you with any difficulties you might be having, and access to employment and benefits advice too.
- Join one of our online parenting programmes. We have an Incredible Years course starting in January, as well as Triple P Discussion Groups starting soon, see our Parenting page for details.
- Speak to one of our Early Years Practitioners or Outreach workers for general advice.
- Read our blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Mental Health, plus many more.
- Join one our our face to face sessions in our centres – see our current timetable for more information.
Fill out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch to talk about the best way to help you.
PROFESSIONALS can refer families using our online referral forms below or by emailing Lewisham.Secure@eyalliance.org.uk