All new and expectant parents worry about how much sleep they are getting but how your baby sleeps is a much more important topic.
During Safer Sleep Week The Lullaby Trust focused on safer co-sleeping.
The Lullaby Trust has a range of publications that provide support and advice. Some leaflets are available in multiple languages.
- Safer Sleep from Day One – Safer sleep advice for for expectant parents
- Safer Sleep for babies – A guide for parents and carers
- Safer Sleep Advice for Premature & Low Birth Weight Babies
- Safer sleep product guide – A guide for parents on the products they need and those to avoid and what the marketing means.
- The Baby Check App – How to Use Guide
- Back To Sleep
- Bed sharing
- Car seats
- Mattresses, bedding and cots
- Twins, triplets and more