Early literacy skills are essential for future school success and these fun, interactive sessions can give you the confidence to help you develop your child’s key literacy skills.
- Children who struggle with language at age five are five times more likely to fail to reach the expected standard in English aged 11 (23% vs 4%). Find out more.
- In 2019, 175,000 five-year-olds in England started primary school without the communication, language and literacy skills expected for their age. Find out more.
- A quality home learning environment can enable children to develop the language and communication skills they need to learn and develop socially and emotionally. Find out more.
Would you like to
- Meet other parents and share ideas to support your child’s early learning.
- Learn new ways to support your child’s interest in books, early writing songs & rhymes.
- Find out how to make use of the print that is all around us.
Come and join our free fun workshops!
FREE Creche is available for under 5s only but needs to be booked in advance, places are limited.
Ladywell Children’s Centre 30 Rushey Mead, Ladywell, SE4 1JJ
Mondays 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th Nov 9.30-11.30
Eliot Bank Children’s Centre Thorpewood Ave, London SE26 4BY
Mondays 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th Nov 1.00-3.00
Downderry Children’s Centre Shroffold Rd, Bromley BR1 5PD
Wednesdays 15th, 22nd, 29th Nov & 6 Dec 9.30-11.30
To book a place or for more information please contact
Angela Russell on 07432 739032 or 07342 023965
Or email email@example.com