Our Therapeutic Parenting Programmes support parents to meet their child’s needs and improve behaviour for children with:
- serious, high risk or distressing behaviours
- conduct disorders
- oppositional defiance disorder
- and where ADHD might be suspected or diagnosed
These programmes include:
- Incredible Years 12-week group programme for parents of children aged 4-11 years delivered both online and in person
- Therapeutic Parenting Support group and 1:1 sessions supporting parents to build a more positive relationship with their child.
Systemic Family Practitioner Support see leaflet for more info
To enquire about our upcoming courses please email email@example.com or call 07377 724243
Referrals for our Therapeutic Parenting Support can be completed online via our professionals referral form or a word copy can be sent to our secure email Lewisham.Secure@eyalliance.org.uk where the EYA Referral Panel will assess the referral and place it within the correct service or programme to meet the family’s needs.