While it is rewarding being a parent it isn’t always easy. It can also be demanding, frustrating and exhausting, especially when your child won’t do as they are told or follow instructions.
Helping your Child to Follow Instructions Discussion group can help support you, alongside other parents, to learn some positive steps to help your child follow instructions and do as they are told.
Does your child?
- Not seem to listen to or understand instructions?
- Have difficulty following instructions when out and about?
- Not understand that instructions are there to keep them safe?
- Get stressed or upset when instructions are given?
If so, the Triple P Helping your Child Follow Instructions Discussion Group can help support you, alongside other parents, to learn some steps to help your child understand why instructions are important and learn to follow them.
- Why children struggle to follow instructions?
- Managing problems when children don’t follow instructions
- Common ways children don’t follow instructions
- How to prevent problems with not following instructions
- Encouraging good behaviour
- Teaching your child limits
- What to do if problems carry on
Check out our timetable for dates of our next Triple P Discussion Groups