Insightful Families, takes a whole family approach to working with everyone in the family impacted by alcohol.
Insightful Families offer a free confidential friendly service for children, young people, parents and carers in Lewisham. They focus on strengthening resilience, family cohesion, reducing conflict to improve wellbeing at home and in the community.
Insightful Families offer a range of services including:
- Information and advice around alcohol
- 1:1 support for individual family member including children and YP
- Parenting workshops, support for mums and dads
- Family, Friends and Carers group
- FREE family activities
- Age specific activities for children, young people & young carers
- Educational workshops in schools and other communities venues
- Specialist training
- Opportunities to give something back
- Digital support for parents who drink alcohol and their families through tools like DrinkCoach
If you would like more information on any of the above or would like support from Insightful Families please contact them here.
For other alcohol support services contact your GP or please visit: