Through our Positive Parenting Programme (Triple P) offer we have a range of workshops, drop-ins, groups, and programmes both face to face and on Zoom that you can join if you need a bit of extra support.
For expectant parents and parents of children from birth -10 years this includes:
- Blogs and Tip sheets available on our website and via our social media
- Triple P for Baby course supports your transition into parenthood. Suitable for expectant parents and those with babies under 1 year old.
- 1:1 Feeling Positive about Parenting Sessions- book a slot with a parenting practitioner to discuss any issues you have and look for solutions.
- Triple P Discussion groups – find ways of managing situation through discussion with other parents; topics include Bedtime Routines, Managing Fighting and Aggression, Hassle Free Shopping and Helping your child Follow Instructions.
- Triple P Group Primary – a 6 –8 week course for parents of primary school aged children that offers positive parenting strategies to manage behaviour.
All our courses and workshops can be booked via the website, please see our current timetable for dates and booking details.
Referrals for our Triple P programmes can be completed online via our professionals referral form or a word copy can be sent to our secure email Lewisham.Secure@eyalliance.org.uk where the EYA Referral Panel will assess the referral and place it within the correct service or programme to meet the family’s needs.